I am currently in the process of setting up my own business. I have been told that "blogging" is the way to help me gather a customer base and get some ideas and suggestions.
Now to explain a little bit about what I plan to do...
We all love a dessert, don't we? Yea course we do. Its a guilty pleasure. Well, I plan to open a dessert bar that just sells desserts and beverages. No there won't be alcohol just yet. Damn! I hear you say, but bear with me as that is next on my "to-do" list. As for now I will just be offering tea/coffee, milkshakes and soft drinks.
At Guilteez, we don't want you to feel bad for having a little treat, so we will be putting together a selection of low cal, gluten free, nut free and soya free desserts. We are currently working on getting some ideas for diary free desserts too. Now everyone can enjoy a dessert and not have to worry. For the customers that have a sweet tooth , we will have desserts that are loaded with chocolate, lavished with cream and filled with calories and sugar :)
If there is anything that you are allergic to and it is not on our list of "free from" desserts, tell us and we will do our very best to cater for you. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy a dessert and not be terrified of what desserts they eat in case they include something that they are allergic to.
All the ingredients in our desserts will be fully listed in our descriptions.
From the research that I have done already, I've realised that people are leaning towards the types of desserts that take them a trip down memory lane. So I typed up a little survey of 9 questions. You would help me greatly if you could fill it in :)
1. What would be your favourite dessert?
2. Would you like to see a dessert-only bar in Belfast?
3. Would like you like the option of a healthy dessert as well as the guilty pleasures?
4. Share-able or personal dessert?
5. If there was a dessert bar opened in Belfast, what would you like to see in it? Atmosphere etc.
6. How much are you willing to spend on a share-able dessert (family sized)?
7. How much are you willing to spend on a personal dessert (just for you)?
8. Do you prefer to sample before you buy?
9. What age category to you fall into?
If you have any questions or wish to share some ideas or suggestions, feel free to comment.We will update on prices etc as and when we get them.
|This is me. The owner of the blog. Nicki :)|